Developing a definitive SoW is the best way to manage your demanding project and budget.
This Statement of Work Checklist will walk you through all the steps of creating an effective SoW that identifies the goals, resources, and processes for your project.
With this checklist, you can prepare a statement of work that defines
- Project expectations
- Required skills & experience
- Resource & equipment needs
- Project & assignment timeframe
- Milestone measurements & standards
- Scope & amendment guidelines
- Authorization terms